SmartPoints® value per serving
This simple and versatile two-ingredient dough recipe is easy to make and can make anyone feel like a baker. Maximize your Points without sacrificing your favourite carbs, get creative!
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
White self-rising flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine both ingredients inside a mixing bowl and blend until smooth. If your dough still feels sticky, sprinkle flour onto dough until it feels solid and easy to separate.
- Continue to knead the dough for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Coat the cutting board with flour and begin to divide your dough into four even pieces.
- Place items on parchment paper or foil. Add seasoning of choice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes.
Use it to make Point-friendly pizza, bagels, homemade bread.