Harissa & Yogurt Chicken
Uncooked baby potatoes
1 pound(s), cut into halves
¾ tsp(s), divided
Plain lowfat yogurt
Fresh mint leaves
⅓ cup(s), chopped
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken thigh(s)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and coat with cooking spray. Season with 1⁄4 tsp of the salt. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the yogurt, mint, cumin, harissa, and the remaining 1⁄2 tsp salt. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 400°F. Stir the potatoes and push them to the sides of the pan. Arrange the chicken on the pan and spoon any remaining sauce over the chicken. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the centers of the chicken registers 165°F, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serving size: about 5 oz chicken and 1⁄3 cup potatoes