Cod with asparagus, baby carrots & new potatoes
Uncooked new potato(es)
1 pound(s), red, small, cut in half
Uncooked baby carrots
8 oz, halved lengthwise
3 tbsp(s), divided
1 tsp(s), divided
¾ tsp(s), divided
1 pound(s), trimmed and halved crosswise
Uncooked Atlantic cod
24 oz, (4 [6-oz] fillets)
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
1 tbsp(s), Dijon
3 tbsp(s), finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place potatoes and carrots on pan. Drizzle with 1 1⁄2 tbsp oil. Sprinkle with 1⁄2 tsp salt and 1⁄4 tsp black pepper and toss to coat. Arrange vegetables in single layer. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine asparagus, 1⁄2 tbsp oil, and 1⁄8 tsp salt and toss to coat. Brush fish with remaining 1 tbsp oil. Sprinkle with 1⁄4 tsp each salt and black pepper.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Add asparagus and stir gently to combine. Clear 4 places on pan, evenly spaced apart, and place 1 fillet in each spot. Return pan to oven and bake until asparagus is crisp-tender and fish flakes with fork, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir yogurt, mustard, basil, garlic powder, and remaining 1⁄8 tsp salt and 1⁄4 tsp black pepper. Serve fish and vegetables with yogurt sauce.
- Serving size: 1 fillet, about 11⁄4 cups vegetables, and 2 tbsp sauce