Cilantro-Marinated Chicken with Avocado & Corn Salad
Fresh lime juice
¼ cup(s), from 2 limes
2 clove(s), medium
1½ cup(s), lightly packed sprigs, divided
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
16 oz, 2 - 8 ounce, each sliced into 2 cutlets
2 large, large ears fresh, shucked
1 medium, medium, cut into 1.25-cm (½-in) chunks 8 radishes, thinly sliced
8 medium, thinly sliced
Uncooked red onion(s)
⅓ cup(s), chopped, finely chopped
- In blender, combine lime juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper, and 3 tbsp water, and puree. Add 1 cup cilantro and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer ¼ cup of marinade to a small container and refrigerate, reserving for later.
- In shallow dish, combine chicken and remaining marinade, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Heat outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Brush chicken with any marinade remaining in dish. Coat chicken and corn with cooking spray.
- Grill chicken and corn, turning as needed, until chicken is cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes and corn is charred in spots and crisp-tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine avocado, radishes, and onion. Cut corn from cobs and add to bowl. Add remaining ½ cup cilantro and 3 tbsp of reserved marinade and gently toss to coat.
- Drizzle remaining 1 tbsp marinade over grilled chicken and serve with avocado salad.
- Per serving: 1 chicken cutlet and ½ cup salad