Chicken Sausage & Cheese Quesadillas with Creamy Salsa Dip
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
Fat free salsa
Low-carb, high-fiber tortilla wraps
4 tortilla(s), about 8 inches in diameter
Reduced-fat cheddar cheese
10 tbsp(s), divided
Cooked chicken sausage(s)
3 oz, breakfast-variety, thinly sliced
⅔ cup(s), chopped
¼ cup(s), chopped
- Place a pizza stone on a grill rack. Close the grill lid, and heat the grill to medium-high (about 450°F).
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and salsa; set aside until ready to serve.
- Coat 2 tortilla wraps with cooking spray and arrange, coated side down, on a sheet pan. Top the wraps evenly with half of the cheese, sausage, tomato, and scallions; sprinkle with the remaining half of cheese. Top with the remaining 2 tortilla wraps and coat the tops with cooking spray.
- Carefully arrange the quesadillas on the hot pizza stone. Close the grill lid, and grill until crisp and toasted, about 5 minutes per side. Cut the quesadillas into wedges; serve with the sauce.
- Serving size: 1 quesadilla and about 3 tbsp sauce