- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 200 g lean pork mince
- 200 g mince veal, raw
- 410 g Ardmona Rich and Thick Tomatoes, Chopped with Garlic and Basil, can
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1cm cubes
- 240 g dry wholemeal pasta
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook onion and carrot, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 4 minutes or until browned.
Stir through tomato and zucchini. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet instructions, or until just tender. Drain and toss through bolognaise sauce.
- TIP: If you can’t find basil & garlic diced tomatoes, use any diced tomatoes with herbs. You can freeze the sauce for up to 1 month.