Tandoori chicken with coriander and mint sauce
Skinless chicken breast
480 g, skin removed, fat trimmed
3 medium, coarsely chopped
240 g, (4 x 60g pieces)
2 medium, coarsely chopped
1 medium, thinly sliced
1 tbs, (rice wine vinegar)
½ tsp, (flakes)
Fresh green chilli
1 whole, deseeded, chopped
99% fat-free plain natural yoghurt
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Combine tandoori paste, juice and half the yoghurt in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C fan-forced. Place a wire rack over a baking tray and lightly spray with oil. Place chicken on rack and bake, turning once, for 35–40 minutes or until cooked through. Wrap naan in foil and heat in oven following packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, place tomatoes, cucumber, onion and vinegar in a bowl and toss to combine. Season with sea salt.
- Place coriander, mint and chilli in a small food processor. Add remaining yoghurt and blend until smooth. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve tandoori chicken with extra coriander, naan, salad and coriander and mint sauce.