Take dessert to the next level with this luscious choco mud cake dotted with tart raspberries.
- 34 g Weight Watchers Custard, Vanilla Bean, (34g packet)
- 60 g dark chocolate, melted
- 80 g Reduced fat oil spread
- 1/2 cup(s) caster sugar, (110g)
- 2 medium Egg
- 1 1/4 cup(s) white self-raising flour, (180g), sifted
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen raspberries, (200g)
- 2 tsp cocoa powder, extra
- 120 g Raspberries
- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Lightly spray a 20cm-round springform cake tin with oil. Line base and side with baking paper. Make custard following packet instructions. Combine custard with melted chocolate. Set aside to cool slightly.
Beat spread and sugar with an electric beater for 1–2 minutes or until thick and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in flour, cocoa powder and custard mixture, then gently fold in frozen raspberries.
Spoon mixture into prepared tin. Bake for 50 minutes or until skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool in tin for 10 minutes before turning out. Sift extra cocoa powder over cake. Serve topped with fresh raspberries.