Quinoa burger wraps with roasted tomato relish
2 medium, thinly sliced
1 medium, cut into 2cm thick strips
250 g, halved
Orange sweet potato (kumara)
250 g, cut into 3cm pieces
¼ cup(s), (50g) tricolour
½ medium, diced
1 clove(s), crushed
Parsley, continental, raw
5 g, (1 tbs), chopped
Red wine vinegar
8 individual, leaves
172 g, (4 x 43g)
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200⁰C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Arrange the zucchini and capsicum on the trays. Lightly spray with oil. Place the tomato in a small baking dish. Lightly spray with oil. Roast for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the potato in a saucepan of boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Mash potato in a bowl until smooth. Set aside to cool. Cook the quinoa following packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the brown onion and garlic, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Add quinoa mixture to the potato. Season. Mix well. Divide the mixture into 4. Shape each portion into an 8cm-diameter patty. Place on the tray. Lightly spray with olive oil. Sprinkle over the seeds. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine the red onion, parsley, vinegar and sugar with the tomato. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Halve the patties. Divide the lettuce, zucchini and capsicum among the wraps. Top with the patties and the relish. Fold to enclose fillings. Serve.