Peri-peri roast chicken flatbreads
Peri peri seasoning
Fresh lemon rind
1 tsp, finely grated
3 clove(s), crushed
Raw skinless chicken breast
660 g, (4 x 165g)
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
¼ cup(s), (60g)
½ tsp, plus extra to serve
1 baby, coarsely shredded
2 medium, chopped
1 medium, chopped
1 medium, thinly sliced
232 g, (4 x 58g flatbreads), warmed
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a large, shallow sided baking tray with baking paper.
- Place peri-peri seasoning, ½ teaspoon lemon rind, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 2 teaspoons garlic in a large bowl and mix well. Add chicken and rub all over with spice mix to coat evenly.
- Transfer chicken to prepared tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Rest for 5 minutes before thickly slicing.
- Meanwhile, to make dressing, combine yoghurt and paprika with the remaining lemon rind and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Toss lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and remaining lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Top flat breads with chicken and salad. Dollop yoghurt dressing over filling, sprinkle with extra paprika and fold in half to serve.