- 500 g Chicken, lean breast, mince, raw
- 2 individual green shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lime rind, finely grated
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
Place mince, shallots, coriander and rind in a large bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix until combined. Roll rounded tablespoons of mixture into balls and flatten slightly to form 20 small patties.
Combine juice, sweet chilli and fish sauces and brown sugar in a small bowl. Stir until sugar has dissolved. Set dipping sauce aside.
Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Cook patties, in batches, for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve with dipping sauce.
- TIP: You can use lean pork mince instead of chicken mince.Uncooked patties suitable to freeze for up to 1 month.