Mediterranean chicken skewers with pomegranate and mint yoghurt
Skinless chicken breast
500 g, cut into 3cm pieces
3 clove(s), cloves, crushed
1 medium, cut into wedges
1 medium, cut into 3cm pieces
1 medium, cut into rounds
99% fat-free, plain Greek yoghurt, unsweetened
½ cup(s), (120g)
8 leaf, leaves
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
⅓ cup(s), (60g), seeds only
- Combine chicken, oregano, paprika, two-thirds of the garlic and ½ tsp dried mint in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Thread chicken, onion, capsicum and zucchini, alternately, onto wooden skewers (see note).
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over medium-high heat. Cook skewers for 4–5 minutes each side or until chicken and vegetables are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine yoghurt, juice, 2 teaspoons water, remaining garlic and dried mint in a bowl.
- Top lettuce leaves with skewers and sprinkle with fresh mint, parsley and pomegranate. Drizzle with mint yoghurt to serve.