Lemon and oregano lamb with roasted vegetables
½ medium, cut into florets
2 medium, cut into wedges
2 small, cut into batons
2 clove(s), crushed
Lean lamb round or topside mini roast
480 g, fat trimmed (Buy 1 x 600g)
2 medium, wedged to serve
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place carrots, cauliflower, onion, zucchini, rosemary, garlic and 1 teaspoon lemon rind on baking tray. Toss to combine, season with salt and pepper and lightly spray with oil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine oregano and remaining rind in a small bowl. Sprinkle oregano mixture evenly over lamb. Season with salt and pepper. Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook lamb for 1-2 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to tray with vegetables.
- Bake lamb with vegetables for 20-25 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before thickly slicing.
- Serve lamb with roasted vegetables and lemon wedges.