This stir-fry is absolute genius! Quick to cook and loaded with fresh, healthy ingredients. A must try.
- 500 g Skinless salmon, raw, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 tbs soy sauce, reduced-salt
- 2 bunch(es) Broccolini, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 medium brown onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large Red capsicum, sliced
- 2 tsp sunflower oil, or canola variety
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs Ginger, grated
- 1 tbs Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbs mirin
- 2 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
Combine salmon and 2 teaspoons of soy sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
Heat a wok or large frying pan on high. Add broccolini and ¼ cup (60ml) water. Cook, partially covered, for 3-4 minutes or until water has evaporated and broccolini is bright green and just tender. Remove from wok and set aside.
Heat same wok on high. Add onion and capsicum. Add ¼ cup (60ml) water. Cook, partially covered, for 3-4 minutes or until water evaporates and vegetables are just tender. Remove from wok.
Heat wok on high. Add half of both oils and heat for 30 seconds. Stir-fry half the salmon for 1-2 minutes or until seared. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining salmon and oils. Return all salmon to wok with ginger and toss to coat. Return vegetables to wok with vinegar, mirin and remaining soy sauce. Stir-fry until combined and hot. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.