Greek-inspired chicken burgers
Skinless chicken breast
500 g, (4 x 125g)
Red wine vinegar
1 tsp, chopped
Garlic, dried, powder or flakes
Reduced fat feta cheese
¼ medium, finely chopped
4 baby, leaves
White bread roll
4 medium, (4 x 50g), split, toasted
1 medium, sliced
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces plastic wrap and gently pound with a mallet to an even 1cm thickness. Place in a large shallow dish.
- Place oil, vinegar, dill, oregano and garlic powder in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and whisk to combine. Pour over chicken and turn to coat both sides. Stand 10 minutes.
- Lightly spray a grill pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat until hot. Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly charred and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mash feta, milk and onion in small bowl with a fork until spreadable.
- Layer lettuce and chicken over roll bases. Spread with feta mixture, then top with tomato and roll tops.