- 75 g Weight Watchers Buttery Spread
- 75 g Naturals Sweetener, with Stevia, (1/3 cup)
- 1 medium egg(s)
- 2 tsp Vanilla bean extract, alcohol free
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) white self-raising flour, (150g) sifted
- 1/3 cup(s) skim milk, (80ml)
- 1 small fresh pear, thinly sliced (see note)
- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Lightly spray a 20cm round springform cake tin with oil. Line base with baking paper. Reserve 2 teaspoons spread and 2 teaspoons stevia.
Using electric beaters, beat remaining spread and stevia with egg, vanilla and half the cinnamon until combined. Stir in half the flour, then milk. Stir in remaining flour until combined. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Using a spatula, smooth the surface. Arrange pear slices on top in a circular pattern.
Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Set cake aside in tin to cool for 5 minutes. Remove side of tin and transfer cake to a wire rack.
Place reserved spread in a small microwave-safe dish. Microwave on High (100%) for 5-10 seconds or until melted. Combine remaining cinnamon and reserved stevia in a small bowl. Brush hot cake with spread. Sprinkle with cinnamon mixture. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- TIPS: Any type of pear is suitable. You can also use apple instead of pear. Store cooled leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.