- 3 medium Egg
- 1/2 cup(s) caster sugar, (110g)
- 2 tbs white self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa powder, (25g)
- 1 tbs caster sugar, extra for rolling
- 220 g reduced-fat cream cheese, (1x220g tub)
- 2 tbs icing sugar, sifted
- 1 large Banana, finely chopped
- 2 individual Weight Watchers Cereal Bar, Peanut and Honey, (2x23g bars) crumbled
- 1 individual Weight Watchers Chocolate Bar, Rich Toffee, (1x19g bar) thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Lightly spray a 30cm x 25cm (base measurement) Swiss roll tin with oil. Line tin with baking paper, allowing it to hang over the 2 long sides.
Using electric beaters, beat eggs and ½ cup (110g) caster sugar in a small bowl until thick and creamy. Sift flour and 3 tablespoons cocoa together 3 times. Gently fold flour mixture into egg mixture until just combined. Spread mixture evenly into prepared tin. Bake for 10 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in the centre.
Meanwhile, place a piece of baking paper slightly larger than the tin on a flat surface. Sprinkle paper evenly with extra caster sugar. Turn cooked sponge immediately onto paper and peel away lining paper. Trim crusty sides of sponge. Starting from 1 long side, roll sponge (with base paper) while still warm. Cover with a tea towel and set aside to cool.
Combine cream cheese and icing sugar in a small bowl until combined. Unroll sponge and discard paper. Spread sponge with cream cheese mixture, leaving a 3cm border along 1 long side. Sprinkle with banana and peanut and honey bar. Roll to enclose filling. Dust with remaining cocoa and top with toffee bar to serve.
- TIP: • Weight Watchers Peanut & Honey Cereal Bars and Rich Toffee Bars available in meetings or on the WW online shop.