Chargrilled pork steaks with watermelon salad
Medallion pork loin steak
500 g, (4 x 125g)
⅔ cup(s), (125g)
1 whole, small size, cut into 3cm chunks
1 cup(s), leaves, coarsely chopped
Vegetable stock cube
1 individual, crumbled
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Combine vinegar and honey in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add pork and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in fridge for at least 2 hours or ideally overnight.
- Combine couscous, cumin and stock cube in a large bowl. Pour over ⅔ cup (160ml) boiling water and stir to combine. Cover and stand for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Scrape with a fork to separate grains. Set aside to cool. Stir through juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Place watermelon and watercress in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and gently toss to combine.
- Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat and lightly spray with oil. Cook steaks for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Divide couscous and watermelon salad between plates and top with pork. Drizzle with any resting juices to serve.