Asian turkey meatballs
Turkey breast mince
4 individual, finely chopped
1 clove(s), finely chopped
Fresh red chilli
1 whole, long, deseeded, finely chopped
¼ cup(s), plus extra to serve
¼ cup(s), (60ml)
Stir fry vegetables
325 g, mixed variety
100 g, halved lengthways
Dried egg noodles
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Place mince, shallots, garlic, chilli, honey, two-thirds of the coriander, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and ½ teaspoon of the sesame oil in a large bowl. Mix well and shape into 12 meatballs.
- Line a baking tray with foil and place meatballs on tray. Cook under grill for 15 minutes, turning once, or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Stir-fry mixed vegetables, baby corn and snow peas for 5 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and remaining sesame oil and coriander and toss to combine.
- Cook noodles following packet instructions. Drain.
- Serve noodles topped with stir-fried vegetables and meatballs. Drizzle over remaining soy and sprinkle with extra coriander.
Tip: The meatballs can be made up to step 2 and frozen once cooled.