Breakfast tray bake
220 g, peeled and grated
240 g, (buy 300g, then peel), cut into 2cm pieces
90 g, (buy 4 x 25g slices), fat trimmed
Vine-ripened cherry tomato
4 cup(s), (80g)
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Lightly spray a large shallow-sided baking tray or roasting pan with oil.
- Place potato in the centre of a clean tea towel. Gather ends of tea towel together, then twist and squeeze out as much liquid as you can. Transfer potato to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in oregano. Divide mixture into 4 even portions.
- Spoon potato portions onto prepared tray and flatten each into an 8cm round hash brown with the back of a spoon. Arrange pumpkin around hash browns on tray. Lightly spray with oil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 180°C. Arrange bacon and tomatoes between the pumpkin and hash browns on tray. Bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Move the vegetables, hash browns and bacon on tray to create 4 holes for the eggs. Crack an egg into each hole and bake for a final 5-8 minutes, until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, place spinach in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute or until wilted. Add the spinach to the tray and serve.