Two-Ingredient Dough Everything Bagel by Coach Emily
3 - 5
PersonalPoints™ per serving
Our simple and versatile two-ingredient dough gets a makeover with a sprinkle of everything seasoning! Yum! These bagels are easy to make and will be a perfect addition to any meal.
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
White self-rising flour
Everything bagel seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine both ingredients inside a mixing bowl and blend until smooth. If your dough still feels sticky, sprinkle flour onto dough until it feels solid and easy to separate.
- Continue to knead the dough for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Coat the cutting board with flour and begin to divide your dough into four even pieces.
- Form each of the four pieces into a ball on the floured surface. Roll the ball until it becomes a 3/4-inch thick rope. Once the four ropes are formed, form each into four separate circles, pinching the ends shut to close the circle.
- Place items on parchment paper or foil. Brush the tops with egg wash and add seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until bagels are cooked through.
- Remove bagels from the oven, turn the heat up to 375 degrees, and cook the bagels for an additional 2-3 minutes until the surface has a golden brown colour.
- Serving size: 1 everything bagel