- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, or to taste, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste, divided
- 12 oz uncooked Yukon gold potato(es), quartered
- 1 cup(s) uncooked kale, Tuscan variety, ribs and stems removed, leaves torn into large pieces
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, divided
- 12 oz uncooked salmon fillet, with or without skin, four 3 oz pieces
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), finely chopped, divided
- 4 tsp Olive oil, divided
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Whisk 1 Tbsp lemon juice and a pinch garlic into yogurt; season to taste and set aside.
Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet; toss with 2 tsp oil and season to taste. Roast, tossing occasionally, until potatoes are well-browned and cooked through, 25-30 minutes.
Meanwhile, line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss kale with crushed red pepper, remaining chopped garlic and 1 tsp oil; season to taste and place on prepared pan in an even layer.
When potatoes are done cooking, remove from oven; place salmon over potatoes on pan in a single layer. Drizzle salmon with remaining tsp oil; sprinkle with salt, black pepper and red pepper. Bake salmon until it begins to brown around edges and is just cooked through, 5–8 minutes (depending on thickness). Put kale in oven at same time as salmon; bake until crispy at edges, 5-8 minutes.
Serve with reserved yogurt and a fresh squeeze of lemon.
- Serving size: 3 oz salmon, 3/4 c kale, 1/2 c potatoes, 1/4 c yogurt