Sheet pan fried cauliflower rice with chicken
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), cut into thin strips
6 tbsp(s), divided
Toasted sesame oil
3 tbsp(s), divided
3 cup(s), small florets
Uncooked sugar snap peas
1 cup(s), matchstick-cut
Sweet red pepper(s)
1 cup(s), cut into 2-inch-long thin strips
Uncooked cauliflower rice
½ cup(s), thinly sliced
- Combine chicken, 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, and 1½ teaspoons oil in a medium bowl. Let chicken mixture stand while oven heats.
- Line a large rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil. Place pan in oven and preheat oven (with pan in it) to 400°F.
- Combine broccoli, snap peas, carrots, bell pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, tossing well to coat. Carefully remove pan from oven. Add chicken mixture and broccoli mixture to pan. Cook at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Combine cauliflower rice and remaining 1½ tablespoons oil in large bowl, tossing well to coat. Carefully remove pan from oven. Add cauliflower rice to pan and stir gently to combine. Cook at 400°F for 5 minutes (chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F).
- Turn oven temperature to high broil. Remove pan from oven and drizzle with remaining 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce. Broil 3 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with scallions.
- Serving size: about 2 ½ cups