Scallops with Radish & Watermelon Salsa
1 cup(s), seedless, diced
3 large, diced
1 small, thin, sliced
Fresh mint leaves
1 tbsp(s), chopped
1 small, seeded, minced
Fresh lime juice
½ tsp(s), divided
½ pound(s), patted dry with paper towels
1 item(s), cut into wedges for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine watermelon, radishes, scallion, mint, jalapeno, lime zest and juice, and ¼ tsp salt. Set aside tossing occasionally
- In a small bowl, combine cumin, smoked paprika, and remaining ¼ tsp salt and sprinkle over both sides of scallops.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add scallops to skillet, spacing so they are not touching. Cook 3 minutes; turn and cook until browned and just cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon ½ cup salsa onto each of 2 plates. Top each with half of the scallops. Squeeze lime wedges over scallops.
- Per serving about 6 scallops and rounded ½ cup salsa