Ravioli Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Grated Pecorino Romano cheese
Low-fat cheese ravioli
11 oz, (12 large pieces), frozen
White balsamic vinegar
1 clove(s), small, crushed through garlic press
5 oz, 1 (5-oz. bag), baby variety
1 cup(s), halved
Orange bell pepper
1 medium, thinly sliced
Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Combine bread crumbs and pecorino in shallow bowl. Put buttermilk in another shallow bowl. Working with 2 ravioli at a time, dip in buttermilk, then crumb mixture, pressing gently to coat. Arrange ravioli on prepared baking sheet in single layer. Lightly spray ravioli with olive-oil nonstick spray. Bake until golden and crisp, about 13 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes to cool before serving.
- Meanwhile, to make dressing, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and black pepper in large bowl. When ravioli are done, add arugula, tomatoes, and bell pepper to dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide salad evenly among 4 plates; top each with 3 ravioli.
- Serving size: generous 1 cup salad and 3 ravioli