Ravioli Lasagna Cups
Frozen cheese ravioli
15 oz, 24 average size pieces
3 clove(s), medium, minced
Chopped frozen spinach
10 oz, or frozen leaf spinach, chopped
Jarred fat-free marinara sauce
Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
¾ cup(s), (about 3 oz)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add ravioli and boil 2 minutes. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, warm oil and garlic until fragrant and barely golden brown, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Squeeze as much liquid as possible from spinach and “fluff” spinach with fingers. Stir spinach into oil mixture.
- Into each muffin cup, layer 1 ravioli, 1 tbsp marinara, about 1½ tbsp spinach, 1 ravioli, 1 tbsp sauce, and 1 tbsp mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, until sauce is bubbly and cheese melts, about 15 minutes. Broil 1 or 2 minutes to lightly brown cheese, if desired.
- Serving size: 2 lasagna cups