Power packed veggie “stir fry”
Rice wine vinegar
Toasted sesame oil
1 cup(s), chopped
3 cup(s), chopped small
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
1 item(s), medium, cut into thin strips
Uncooked Swiss chard
1 cup(s), leaves torn, stems coarsely chopped
1½ cup(s), defrosted
Uncooked bok choy
2 cup(s), coarsely chopped
2 cup(s), thinly sliced
Unsalted toasted sesame seeds
1 cup(s), optional –sambal oelek for spice
Packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- Whisk together stir fry sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute and keep warm.
- Spray a large Dutch oven, wok, or sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, broccoli florets, red pepper, Swiss chard, and edamame. Cook, stirring frequently until crisp-tender 5 minutes.
- Add bok choi and cole slaw and toss in to lightly wilt, 3-5 minutes.
- Use tongs or a slotted spoon to remove veggies to a serving bowl (draining any accumulated water).
- Drizzle with warm “Stir Fry” sauce, garnish with scallions and sesame seeds and serve. Use sambal oelek for spice on the side.