Uncooked lean pork tenderloin
340 gm, cut into 2.5- 3.75-cm (1- to 1½-in) chunks
½ tsp(s), divided
½ pinch, freshly ground, divided
Uncooked Yukon gold potato(es)
3 small, peeled, cut into 2.5-cm (1-in) chunks
1 medium, halved and thinly sliced
¾ cup(s), or more if necessary, divided
1 medium, cut into 2.5 cm (1-in) chunks
225 gm(s), halved or quartered lengthwise (about 750 ml)
¾ tsp(s), or to taste
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Sprinkle pork with 1ml (¼ tsp) each salt and pepper. Add pork to skillet, increase heat to medium-high and cook, turning pieces occasionally, until browned, about 6 minutes; remove to a plate.
- Off heat, coat same skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add potatoes, onion and 125ml (½ cup) of water; cook, scraping bottom of pan, 1 minute. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Add yellow pepper, mushrooms, rosemary and remaining 1ml (¼ tsp) each salt and pepper to skillet; sauté over medium-high heat, until vegetables are lightly browned, adding 15 to 30ml (1 to 2 Tbsp) of water if needed to prevent sticking, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in marinara sauce, pork and 60ml (¼ cup) water; bring to a simmer. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook until vegetables are tender and pork is cooked through, about 7 minutes. Yields about 375ml (1½ cup) per serving.