¼ cup(s), soft
¼ cup(s), strong
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Spray an 8-inch (20 cm) round baking pan with cooking spray. Line with wax paper.
- In large bowl, combine honey, sugar, eggs and margarine and mix well.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir half of flour mixture into honey mixture, then add coffee; stir well. Stir in walnuts and orange zest.
- Bake in oven 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into centre of cake comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.