Nova Scotia garlic-grilled lobster
SmartPoints® value per serving
Why not throw some good 'ole Nova Scotia lobsters on the grill? Just make sure to look for ones that aren't lying idle in their tanks, and have both of their claws.
Uncooked lobster meat
1 oz, start with two 1 1/4 pound whole lobsters
3 clove(s), medium, mashed
Fresh lemon juice
⅛ tsp(s), or to taste
⅛ pinch, or to taste
- Preheat grill. To prepare lobsters, cut off heads, split tails and crack claws; set aside.
- Stir together olive oil, garlic and lemon juice; season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss tails and claws with half the olive oil mixture.
- Grill lobster pieces, turning and moving them as they cook until shells are charred and meat is firm and opaque, about 8 minutes.
- Crack lobsters and dip meat in remaining olive oil mixture.
- Yields about 3 ounces lobster meat and 2 teaspoons sauce per serving.