No-butter chicken with jasmine rice
1 small, diced
1 tbsp(s), minced
3 tsp(s), minced
uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
2 breast(s), cubed
crushed red pepper flakes
canned unsalted tomato paste
Plain fat free yogurt
fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth
light unsweetened coconut milk
1 tbsp(s), chopped
cooked Jasmine rice
- Set a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Sauté onion in oil until almost tender.
- Add ginger and garlic cook 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook few minutes until surface is cooked.
- Add spices and toast 1 minute. Mix in tomato paste.
- Add yogourt and chicken stock, and coconut milk. Mix well.
- Cover and let simmer/reduce until chicken is cooked through. Approx. 10-15 min.
- Serve with rice; garnish with cilantro