Nacho-coated turkey nuggets with creamy salsa dip
WW Chips, crisps, crunchy snacks and crackers Nacho tortilla chips crunchy snack
1 large, lightly beaten
Raw skinless turkey breast
1 pound(s), cut into 24 equal pieces
Fat free salsa
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place tortilla chips in a food processor or mini food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Pour into a pie plate or shallow dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg and turkey and toss well to coat. Remove turkey pieces from egg, allowing excess to drain off. Dredge in crushed chips, pressing gently to adhere, and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Spray turkey with cooking spray. Bake at 425°F until turkey is done and breading is lightly browned and crisp, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine salsa and yogurt.
- Serving size: 5 turkey nuggets and about 2 tbsp sauce