Moo Shu Pork Stir-Fry
1 tsp(s), minced
Rice wine vinegar
Uncooked lean pork tenderloin
1 pound(s), thinly sliced crosswise and sliced in thin strips
Olive oil cooking spray
Fresh shiitake mushroom
1 cup(s), sliced
Packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
6 medium, chopped
3 tbsp(s), fresh, minced
- In a small bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, vinegar and sambal oelek; set aside.
- In a bowl, toss pork with salt and pepper.
- Coat a very large nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray; set over high heat. When hot, add pork (in 2 batches if necessary); stir-fry until lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove to a plate; set aside
- Off heat, coat same skillet or wok with cooking spray; set over high heat. When hot, add mushrooms; stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add slaw mix and reserved sauce mixture; toss to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cabbage wilts, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in pork, scallions and cilantro; serve mixture on its own or wrapped in large Romaine lettuce leaves.
- Yields about 1 1/4 cups pork mixture per serving.