Miso-Rubbed Roast Chicken with Roasted Bok Choy
Low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp(s), finely chopped, peeled
1 clove(s), small, finely chopped
Toasted sesame oil
Uncooked bone in skinless chicken thigh(s)
12 oz, 2 (6-oz) thighs
Uncooked bok choy
2 head(s), baby, (about 225 g [8 oz] total), halved lengthwise
Unsalted toasted sesame seeds
2 tbsp(s), sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine miso, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil. Pat chicken dry, and arrange on prepared pan. Rub or brush miso mixture over tops of chicken. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Roast 15 minutes. Add bok choy to pan; coat bok choy with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until chicken is thoroughly cooked and bok choy stems are crisp-tender, about 15 minutes more. Transfer to plates and sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions.
- Per serving: 1 piece chicken, 2 halves baby bok choy, ½ tsp sesame seeds, 1 tbsp scallions.