Mediterranean Stuffed Turkey Breasts
Raw skinless turkey breast
1 pound(s), butterflied
Sun-dried tomatoes (without oil)
2 tbsp(s), minced
8 large, pitted and chopped
2 tbsp(s), chopped
1 clove(s), medium, minced
6 spear(s), medium
Crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Butterfly the turkey breasts to create two even filets and place between two sheets of plastic wrap. Using a meat tenderizer, pound until the turkey is approximately 1 cm thick.
- Mix together the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, oregano, and garlic.
- Layer 1 Tbsp goat cheese, 3 asparagus spears, and half of the sun-dried tomato mixture down the middle of each breast.
- Roll the turkey around the filling and secure with three ties of twine. Repeat with remaining breast and filling.
- Set a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add the oil and sear the roulades, starting with the seam-side down. Brown all sides (about 5 minutes) then place the roulades in the oven and roast for 20 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Let rest for five minutes, and then slice into medallions.