Maple Baked Chicken Breasts
⅛ tsp(s), or to taste
⅛ pinch, or to taste
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), four 4-oz pieces
1 medium, thinly sliced
Fat free chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Stir together flour, salt and pepper. Dust chicken with flour mixture, patting off excess.
- Coat a large nonstick, ovenproof frying pan with cooking spray. Add chicken and brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Stir together maple syrup, thyme and sage and pour over chicken. Lay onions over chicken and then pour chicken broth over all. Cover and bake 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan sauce.
- Yields 1 chicken breast and about 3 tablespoons of sauce per serving.