Lemon-Herb Chicken, Broccoli, and Potato Sheet Pan Dinner
Uncooked Yukon gold potato(es)
1¼ pound(s), cut into chunks
2 tbsp(s), divided
1 tsp(s), divided
¾ tsp(s), divided
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
20 oz, (4 [5-oz] breasts)
2 tbsp(s), chopped
1 tbsp(s), chopped
2 item(s), divided
1 pound(s), florets
Low sodium soy sauce
- Place a large sheet pan in the oven. Preheat the oven to 425°F (leave the pan in the oven).
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 tbsp oil, ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp pepper. Carefully remove the hot pan from the oven and coat with cooking spray. Spread the potatoes onto the hot pan. Roast at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- In another large bowl, combine the chicken, 1 tsp oil, ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper, parsley, rosemary, and garlic powder, tossing well to coat. Grate the zest and squeeze the juice from 1 lemon and toss with the chicken. Thinly slice the other lemon. In the bowl used for the potatoes, combine the broccoli and the remaining 2 tsp oil, ¼ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp black pepper.
- After the potatoes have roasted for 15 minutes, carefully remove the pan from the oven. Add the broccoli to the pan and stir to combine with the potatoes. Clear 4 spots on the pan for the chicken and add the chicken breasts to the pan. Scatter the lemon slices over the pan. Roast for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and brush the chicken with the soy sauce; roast until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes more.
- Serving size: 1 chicken breast and about 1½ cups vegetables