Kale Caesar Salad with Grilled Shrimp
1½ pound(s), large, peeled and deveined
1 tsp(s), finely grated
1 clove(s), large, crushed with a garlic press, divided
¼ tsp(s), divided
2 item(s), chopped and well mashed, or 1 tsp anchovy paste
Fresh lemon juice
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
Reduced calorie mayonnaise
Grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup(s), plus 1⁄2 oz Parmesan shaved with a vegetable peeler
¾ pound(s), (about 1 bunch), stems and tough ribs removed, leaves thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp, lemon zest, 1⁄4 tsp of the garlic, and 1⁄8 tsp of the salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk the anchovies, lemon juice, yogurt, mayonnaise, oil, mustard, black pepper, and the remaining garlic and 1⁄8 tsp salt. Whisk in the grated cheese. Add the kale and toss until the kale is completely coated.
- Coat a large grill pan with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high. Arrange the shrimp in a single layer on the pan (working in batches if necessary) and grill until just opaque in the centers, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Divide the salad and shrimp among 4 plates. Garnish with the shaved cheese.
- Serving size: 1¼ cups salad, about 9 shrimp, and about 3 Parmesan shavings