SmartPoints® value per serving
Add a few tasty ingredients to lean ground beef and you'll have fantastic burgers in no time. Serve with tomato and red onion slices, pickles and mustard for
Uncooked 93% lean ground beef
¼ pinch, freshly ground
Reduced calorie hamburger roll(s)
- Coat a large griddle, outdoor grill rack or stovetop grill pan with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well and shape mixture into 4 patties, about 1-inch thick each. (To retain juiciness, be careful not to overwork the meat.)
- Place burgers on hot griddle or grill and cook 5 minutes per side for medium (or longer until desired doneness).
- Serve burgers on rolls with your favourite toppings (could affect SmartPoints values).
- Yields 1 burger per serving.