Individual Chicken Pot Pies
White self-rising flour
Frozen green peas
½ cup(s), white
Canned chicken broth
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
¾ oz, cubed
2 stalk(s), medium, stalks, chopped
2 large, chopped
1 large, chopped
⅛ pinch, ground
2 small, uncooked, flaky buttermilk-style, from a tube
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Coat four 10-ounce ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray.
- In a sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken, onion, celery and carrots; sauté until chicken is no longer pink. Add flour; stir so flour mixes with butter.
- Add chicken stock and wine slowly, stirring constantly so no lumps form. Add peas, rosemary, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Simmer until thick, about 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken mixture from heat and divide evenly among ramekins.
- Cut each biscuit in half horizontally, and put half a biscuit on top of each ramekin. Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake until biscuits are brown and mixture is bubbly, about 15 to 20 minutes.