Honey-Mustard Roasted Pork Chops
Uncooked lean bone-in center rib pork chop or roast
White wine vinegar
3 item(s), fresh
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking dish with cooking spray. Season both sides of the pork with the salt and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the Dijon mustard, honey, vinegar, dry mustard, garlic powder, and 1 tbsp water.
- Coat a heavy 12-inch skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high. Add the pork chops and rosemary sprigs and cook until the pork is well browned on both sides, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the pork chops to the prepared baking dish.
- Brush 2 tbsp of the mustard sauce over the pork chops, reserving the remaining sauce. Roast the pork chops until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest parts of the chops registers 145°F, 8 to 10 minutes. Before serving, spoon the reserved mustard sauce on top of the pork chops.
- Serving size: 1 pork chop and 1 1⁄2 tbsp sauce)