Grilled Mexican Corn Salad with Mango and Jicama
- 4 medium corn, shucked
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray, (5 one-second sprays per serving)
- 6 medium fresh radish(es), red, thinly sliced
- 1 medium uncooked jicama, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 1 lb)
- 1 large mango(es), ripe, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 large fresh tomato(es), or 2 small, ripe, sliced into eight 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Preheat stovetop grill pan or an outdoor grill. Lightly spray corn with cooking spray and grill until browned on all sides, turning occasionally, about 7 to 10 minutes; remove from heat and allow to cool. When cool enough to handle, slice off kernels with a knife into a large bowl.
- Add radishes, jicama, mango, cilantro, lime juice, oil, cumin, salt and pepper to bowl; mix to combine.
- Place 2 slices of tomato on each of 4 plates and top each with 3/4 cup of corn mixture.