Grilled corn with smoked paprika-lime butter
Fresh corn on the cob doesn’t need much to dial up its deliciousness. This recipe brings out the natural sweetness of the kernels with a quick char on the grill and a finishing smear of butter seasoned with smoked paprika and lime. You can also adapt this dish for colder months, when corn on the cob might not be available. Simply toss the seasonings with reheated frozen corn kernels.
6 ear(s), medium, husked
Fresh lime juice
4 tsp(s), or to taste
⅛ tsp(s), or to taste
3 tbsp(s), fresh, chopped
- Coat a grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Grill the corn until tender and lightly charred in spots, about 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, lime juice, paprika, and salt. Microwave on High until the butter is melted, about 20 seconds.
- Arrange the corn on a large serving platter. Drizzle with the butter and sprinkle with the cilantro. Toss to coat.
- Yields 1 ear of corn with about 1 1/2 teaspoons butter mixture per serving.
For an extra special touch, sprinkle with crumbled cotija cheese (could affect Points value).