Fish and Chips
Olive oil cooking spray
1 spray(s), or enough to coat baking sheets, potatoes and fish
2 medium, peeled and cut into 8 wedges each
¼ tsp(s), or to taste (enough to season both potatoes and fish)
¼ pinch, or to taste (enough to season both potatoes and fish)
Uncooked Pacific cod
20 fillet(s), four 5 oz fillets
Fat free skim milk
Red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Place potato wedges on one baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray; season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown and tender, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season both sides of cod to taste with salt and pepper. Place flour in a shallow dish; add fish fillets and turn to coat.
- In a separate shallow dish, whisk together milk and mustard; add flour-coated fillets and turn to coat. Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish; add fillets and turn to coat.
- Transfer fish to second prepared baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray. Bake fish until fork-tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve fish and potato wedges with vinegar on the side. Yields 1 fillet, 4 potato wedges and 1 tablespoon of vinegar per serving.