Egg, Black Bean, and Avocado Breakfast Wraps
Canned black beans
½ cup(s), rinsed and drained
Fat free salsa
¼ small, pitted and peeled
Fresh lime juice
2 large egg(s)
8 inch multigrain tortilla
2 item(s), warmed
- In small nonstick skillet, cook beans and salsa over medium heat, stirring frequently and partially mashing beans with wooden spoon, until heated through, about 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl and keep warm. Wipe out skillet with paper towels.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mash avocado, lime juice, pinch of salt, and cayenne with fork until smooth.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, chili powder, and remaining pinch of salt.
- In same skillet over medium-low heat, warm oil. Add egg mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until set, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread tortillas evenly with avocado mixture, then top with eggs and bean mixture. Roll up and serve.
- Per serving (1 filled tortilla)