Easy Chicken Stir-Fry
Uncooked sugar snap peas
Raw medium grain white rice
1 tsp(s), or to serve
1 small, sliced to serve
Gluten free soy sauce
Toasted sesame oil
Reduced sodium canned chicken broth
Cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s)
2 breast(s), cubed
1 medium, white, thinly sliced
2 clove(s), medium, minced
1 tsp(s), one inch, minced
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
1 item(s), medium, red, thinly sliced
2 medium, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients, whisk until well combined and set aside.
- In a pot, combine basmati rice with 2 cups of water and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer, and allow to cook covered for 15 minutes or until it can be fluffed with a fork.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, warm olive oil. Add onions, garlic, and ginger and cook for 1-2 minutes until tender.
- Add chicken and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until chicken is cooked halfway through and no longer pink.
- Add bell pepper, carrots and broccoli and cook for another 3-4 minutes until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Cover with sauce and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes until vegetables and chicken is coated and sauce begins to thicken.
- Serve stir-fry with a side of rice and top with spring onion and sesame seeds.