Chicken & Cauliflower Fried Rice
1 head(s), medium
1 drop(s), Variable
TruLOCAL Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
6 breast(s), diced
3 clove(s), medium, minced
1 piece(s), grated
3 medium, diced
1 medium, peeled and diced
Frozen green peas
3 cup(s), fresh or frozen
Gluten free soy sauce
3 tbsp(s), or tamari or coconut aminos
2 item(s), whisked
- Cut cauliflower into chunks and add to a food processor to make cauliflower rice.
- In a skillet on medium heat, add coconut oil and add diced chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add whisked eggs and scramble gently. You want to leave them a little soft and runny as they will be heated again later. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add spring onions and carrots and sautee for 2-3 minutes until tender. Add ginger and garlic and cook for another 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower rice to the pan and cook for another 2-3 minutes for help soften the cauliflower. Add chicken and peas to the pan, and stir through to combine.
- As the cauliflower mixture cooked, combine soy sauce and sesame oil in a small dish and whisk together. Pour into the pan and stir to ensure it is well incorporated with the cauliflower rice.
- Stir the scrambled eggs back into the mixture, and season to taste as needed.
- Garnish with extra spring onions, sesame seeds and hot sauce to serve.