Cauliflower 'Risotto' with Lobster Tail
Uncooked lobster meat
2 item(s), without shell, 2 tails
4 tsp(s), divided
4 cup(s), blitzed (about ½ head)
½ small, sliced
1 clove(s), medium, sliced
Crushed red pepper flakes
Fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth
Fresh baby spinach
Frozen green peas
Grated Parmesan cheese
Fresh lemon juice
2 tsp(s), chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cut shell of lobster tails, pull out meat. Wash and clean; brush with 1 tsp butter each; bake in oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Blitz cauliflower in food processor until medium coarse.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat and add oil; sauté shallot until nearly tender. Add garlic, cook until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower, chili flakes, salt). Increase heat and sauté until cauliflower starts to brown and becomes tender
- Add stock, let steam. Add spinach and pepper, cook until spinach wilts. Stir in peas, parmesan, and lemon.
- Serve 1.25 cup of rice with lobster tail on top. Melt remaining butter on lobster tail. Garnish dish with chives.