Buffalo cauliflower bites with blue cheese
1 head(s), medium, cut into 28 (2-inch) florets
⅔ cup(s), Buffalo style
2 tbsp(s), melted
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
Reduced fat crumbled blue cheese
- Position racks in upper and lower thirds of oven and preheat to 450°F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and ½ cup water. Add cauliflower and toss to coat. Arrange cauliflower in single layer on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake, flipping cauliflower and rotating baking sheets from top to bottom halfway through, for 25 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix Buffalo sauce and butter. Using basting brush, brush hot sauce on cauliflower. Reserve remaining hot sauce for serving. Continue to bake until cauliflower is lightly brown, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another small bowl, stir all ingredients for dipping sauce.
- Drizzle cauliflower with reserved hot sauce. Serve with dipping sauce.
- Serving size: 7 cauliflower florets and 2 tbsp sauce