Big burger salad Created by Coach Emily
Thousand Island salad dressing
Part-skim mozzarella cheese
15 gm(s), shredded
Uncooked 95% lean ground beef
⅛ cup(s), chopped, chopped
Unsweetened dill pickle(s)
⅛ cup(s), chopped
2 cup(s), chopped
Fresh cherry tomato(es)
¼ cup(s), quartered
- Brown extra lean ground beef in a medium-high heat frying pan and season well with salt and pepper. When fully cooked, drain fat from meat.
- Wash and dry iceberg lettuce, chop into small pieces.
- Place lettuce in bowl and then top with tomatoes, onions, pickles, ground beef, and cheese.
- Drizzle dressing over all ingredients and top with sesame seeds.
- 1 big burger salad per serving (approximately 2 cups).